1. Be the driver of your own journey, not a passenger. If something isn’t going well, change your course, do something different, don’t just do the same thing and complain about it.
2. Time of the month will affect weight. It’s perfectly normal to gain 1kg due to water retention at certain points in your menstrual cycle. Don’t panic.
3. A good week can take up to 3 weeks to impact the scales or show a benefit to body composition. From years of experience, it seems to take 1-2 weeks on average to pay off. You won’t go for a run, eat a salad, go to bed and wake up a pound lighter. Be consistent. It will happen in due course.
4. Never underestimate the combined effect of doing the small things well. Focus on building daily habits such as cycling or walking to work. Take the stairs instead of the lift. Get up 10 minutes earlier to ensure you take the right food to work.
5. What works for one person, won’t necessarily work for another. Everyone is different. However, what is the same for every individual, is that for optimal progress in a weight loss journey, planning, preparation and tracking are key
If you think someone needs to hear one of the above points, feel free to share it
To start your weight loss journey, fill in the inquiry form and we’ll get back to you ASAP