1. Social media is a curse. I think we’d all be better off without it. However, it’s addictive, useful for business and quite enjoyable. Limiting time on social media is good for your mental health, go for a walk and leave your phone at home occasionally. You won’t miss it.
2. No matter what anyone tells you, chances are, if you want to lose weight, you’ll have to sacrifice something you rather would/wouldn’t be doing. For example, I’d rather eat a kit Kat after every meal, but when trying to get leaner, I know that would be counterproductive, even though I want it and know I would thoroughly enjoy it.
3. Doing extra exercise when and where ever possible is super beneficial. Every extra 5 minutes you can squeeze in here and there goes into a big kitty. The bigger the kitty, the quicker the end result.
4. Moderation is common sense. Cutting out things completely is grand. If it works for you, do it, but know that it isn’t necessary.
5. Being tired is normal. If you work hard, exercise lots and eat less than normal for a while then you’ll be tired. Learn to deal with it. Get to bed in reasonable time on nights that you’re able to.
6. Your physical and mental health is your wealth. Put all your effort into keeping them both above water. They might take an odd dip here and there, but be aware of it, make a change quickly if you’re on a downhill slope.
7. Some days things go your way, some days they don’t. On the days they don’t, appreciate that your close friends, family or partner are there to listen you moan about it. On days that go well, appreciate that they’re happy to see you happy and share in your triumphs. Don’t underestimate solid friendships.
8. There’s very little substitute for honest hard work if you’re trying to achieve something.
If you agree, feel free to share, if you’ve anything to add, comment below