In order to lose weight, the only things the average person needs to do is….
– Move a bit more every single day.
(Approximately 10,000 steps is a good target)
– Exercise 2-4 times per week, EVERY week. The more enjoyable this is, the more likely you’ll stick at it! Also something that gets you sweaty will likely be more beneficial!
– Eat mostly nutrient-dense foods (ie. Lean stuff from animals and green things.)
– Keep calories in mind all the time but don’t totally obsess over them.
– Remember that one ‘crappy meal’ doesn’t mess up your progress so far.
– Drink less liquor.
– – – – –
The bottom line is, it’s about –
– Not being afraid to put some work in but not making it a miserable experience either.
– Not subscribing to a fad or quick fix.
– Having some accountability for actions and decisions.
Oh … And consistency.
(Credit to Mike Samuels for this post, wise fellow with some great content)