As you’ll already know, all gyms have had to close due to the corona virus. But that doesn’t mean we can’t keep training.
What we’ve put in place to combat the closure for both members and non members:
* Online 1 to 1 sessions (more so for those who have some gym equipment at home and programming can be more like what it usually is).
* Online small group training (TRXs and bands required). Maximum groups of 4 as per usual. Each logged into a group from their own location.
* Online large group training (completely body weight sessions so anyone can do it, all the family can join in at no extra cost).
* Over 55s Ladies class in the same form of an online group session.
For members only:
* We’re posting a minimum of 3 home workouts a week for the duration of our closure.
* We’re keeping members on track through weekly nutrition and accountability checkins.
* We’re continuing to provide information and motivation though our exclusive members facebook group and weekly email.
It’s a tough time for all involved, but we will get through it. If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. You’ve all read the guidelines about how to stay safe so please apply them where possible. It’s more important than ever to stick with one another & encourage each other to continue moving forward ??